Thursday, September 10, 2009

Black Tuesday

Yesterday dated 09.09.2009. To other people, there is nothing different like usual. For me, terrible the day. I lost the respect from students as an educator. There was a student challenged me in the class. I have my own way to protect myself from his attack. But at the end of the case, even after the police report and police investigation, I still wish to give him second chance as long as he apologise with me. The second I met him together with all the discipline officers, really mengecewakan  saya. I wanted him to realize how stupid his action in the class and showed sincerity to me. But...  all the time he just talked using Bahasa Melayu Sarawak which I really can't understand at all. He kept saying "si kisah...si kisah..." and he won't care whatever legal action I will take. I appreciate the help from En. Jumari on helping to deal this case. It is sad to have this kind of stupid student who never realize his mistake although he was educated with religon since young. I keep thinking of the future of this kind of people. May be it was my unlucky day. But I will still continue my ambition and vision. I know what I want to do. I won't stop only because of him.