Thursday, March 18, 2010

Universiti Brunei Darussalam: 15th International Conference on Education (ICE2010)

Good day friends. This is the first international conference I will attend in the year of 2010. The theme for this conference is "Challenging Models, Challenging Minds: Initiating Educational Reform and Development". The venue for the conference is the campus of the Universiti Brunei Darussalam which is 15 minutes drive from Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital of Negara Brunei Darussalam. The conference date is from 24 to 27 May 2010. 

I have paid my conference fee which the amount UBD350. At first it was really difficult to make the decision whether I want to join it. I got many opinions from Mdm Clara, Miss Ooi, Mdm Marhana and friends and at last I want to take this opportunity to increase and update my CV. It is a wonderful chance and I believe that I will gain many experience in this international conference.

Right now, I still need to prepare myself to give the best to the audiences on my presentation in this international conference. Good luck to me and all the best to me also on this conference.