Friday, July 24, 2009

My First Book

Yesterday I just received the first book in my life sent by the publisher. This book is also one of my targets that have been set since last three years ago. I took almost one and half years to prepare the content of the book and keep testing it to ensure the full use of it. I was advised by my lecturers when I did my master program with UPSI. They encouraged me to write a module or a book depends on my needs. Finally I make my decision to publish a book that consists of the easy understanding notes about my lecture Engineering Mathematics 2 special for my students’ academic purposes. I have reorganized all my notes given to the students since last few semesters. Generally it emphasis’s throughout examples and practices using short and concise explanation for learning. Last but not least, I believe the students will do the test with confident with the help of this book.

Ling Ying Leh
Engineering Mathematics 2
ISBN 978-967-975-569-5