Monday, October 12, 2009

My car is sick!

This morning there was something wrong with my car. I tried to start the car engine but failed. I found the battery was sick and the maintenance needs to go. As far as battery maintenance goes, I’m the worst ever. Need to call Ah Lau to go with his car. Then, I sent messages here and there just to get the information on the maintenance. Finally I got someone to help. Till now, still don’t know how my car under the maintenance is. Now at least I know why last nite I couldn't sleep. (hehe). Came to the office this morning and quickly helped Kak Ina to get ready the food "Laksa Sarawak". This food is sponsored to all my colleagues in JMSK in conjunction on my master graduation and my APC award. I filled out the Cuti Rehat form for tomorrow because need to go to Kota Samarahan. Now I am listening to the song of Westlife and ready to go to my class soon around 2.30pm.