Monday, October 19, 2009

Program Mesra Pelajar 2009

I woke up around 4.15am. It was very early morning and I was sure that need more sleep during the afternoon season on Sunday. I drove the car to Matang Jaya to buy the breakfast for the participants today. Then, back to polytechnic again. Very angry of the stupid driver's attitude, who was thinking that he is so senior in this polytechnic. As I said before, if those who are really show their hard work and even they are only one day in polytechnic, then I will call them and respect them as my senior. Else, sorry to say they are just rubbish.

The journey to the Samajaya Forest took around 30 minutes. I was happy to meet with the officer–in-charge. He is a very nice guy. We were introduced and brought by him to the museum. 

After that, we started our activities as planned. First, "Mencari Keluarga", followed by the "Pulau Harapan" and lastly group presentation. The presentation judged by their seniors. Thanks  to the senior students on their participation in our activities.





Then, we went for "Jalan-Jalan Cari Kera"...anyway, failed to see any monyet around us. Quite dissapointed!  But we made fun in the forest. Sorry to Sulfri and Mizi kerana terpaksa "dukung" cikgu kesayangan mereka. (haha...)



After walked for quite long time, at least I thought about that. We came back to the activity center and hoped to have some delicious food. Haha… not ready yet. Belum ada api lagi…my god! Then, I decided to give them a hand. Seems like every semester I have to do the same thing, “Naik Api”. Finally ready for the BBQ!

Tengok gambar pun tahu dah sedapnya... haha! Thanks to the group who ready the rempah on the chicken and sausage. After the lunch, everybody was tired. After few minutes, we continued the next activities on telematch. My god... very full!

The organzing committee has prepared a very special souvenir... that was my lovely 100Plus... 8 canes! As they said, nice and lucky number for chinese. Again, thanks on this lovely souvenir.
 
At the end of our program, mestilah group photo. Last but not least, I wish to say thank you once again to all the organizing committe, the AJK of Kelab Kaunseling and all the members on your full participation and cooperation throughout the program. Not forgetting also, to all the ex-members of Kelab Kaunseling. Special thanks to you on your willingness to be with us.