Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tang Lung Festival Dinner (Part 1)

Tonight another great night to enjoy and have fun. I attended the dinner organised by my friend, Che Chien to celebrate the belated moon cake festival. All the chinese friends met together, enjoyed the dinner and singing. This was the first time we met each other together with Uncle Jong, Auntie Clara and Sister Ooi especially and we forgot about the "pangkat". Tonight only filled up with happiness.



At first, we introduced each other and then followed by the dinner. After this, we started the karaoke session and we listened to the beautiful song sang by Auntie Clara. If you joined us, you will know that they are all the wonderful singers from polytechnic. Well, I went back to my home around 11.30pm. I am happy to have this kind of function that really belonged to us. Do hope that there are more chances for us to meet each other in future.