Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Farewell Dinner to Mr Kamal Firdausi

He is one of the hardworking staff that I acknowledged since I worked in this polytechnic. It is not easy to have a friend who has his high commitment in his career. I remember that I like to meet him to share my opinions, complaints and whatever I wanted to say about our services here. For me, he is not only an academic staff but his contribution to our department or indirectly to this polytechnic should be taken as our good example. Very soon he will leave us and starts his new life in other place. I do wish him to go on or more in his career and his family. Just take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation to him on whatever things around us. Please take a good care, Kamal and do visit us one day in future if we have the chance to meet again. Last but not least, wish you all the best!