Friday, January 15, 2010

My First Experience on Sushi Kin Kuching

Only after the orientation, I have the extra time on my blog. Now writing about the experience I gained from the Sushi Kin at The Spring Kuching. My first impression on it was good. Nice place and I felt comfortable with the food as display. Together with my friend, Tiing Sik, we makan there. We ordered a set of sakana another set of nabeyaki. We ordered another 4 extra sushi. We were served with two cups of green tea. Then, we kept waiting for our set to come. Enjoyed the food and the food really delicious.  Then, I asked on my mind that where my sushi going? After 40 minutes, I called the waitress and asked her about the sushi. She double checked the order that prepared by the staff YOT. She served only three sushi. After another 25 minutes, my friend and I made decision that we didn't want to wait anymore. We paid the bill at the counter. I complaint about the services provided but looked like no action taken.

We don't mind if the price is expensive because we expect the best of the quality food and the services from the service crew. But unfortunately  the poor service I experience at Sushi Kin again make me lost the confidence on them. Again, I hope the management of Sushi Kin can do some customer service training on the staffs from Spring outlet to ensure that only the best is given to the customers.