Friday, January 8, 2010

My Car Service at Gamma


As usual, now come to the time doing my car service at Gamma here. Once I done the procedures at the counter and given the coupon for having some drink or food. Anyway, sad to tell everybody that the customer services once again provided by the canteen is really bad. When I asked the boss "How much for the thing with this coupon?" Haha...guess.. what he said? "Enough for one air and roti bakar." What do you think about the answers??? I checked on the price about the food. Wahhh.... I believe that nobody can believe that this is the kind of "five stars pricing!". One egg chicken rice costs you RM6.80++. One fried mee can quote you about RM7.80++. My God! I really like to do my car service in this service centre Gamma but the problem now is the quality of servicing especially the canteen, the first impression from the staff/technician and the most important thing is the washroom... going down and down...! Come on... don't dissapoint me! Do something for this new year.