Friday, January 1, 2010

My First Song in 2010

New Year now and I believe that it is another great year for me with new ambition and goals. I worked very hard to score for everything in 2009 and thanks God on giving me everything I want. In this 2010, I want to learn more and practice everything on the moderate way (中庸). Based on what Confucius said, “"See a righteous man, I try to improve myself so as to measure up to him. See an evil man, I search my heart to see if I have that evil in me" (見賢思齊焉,見不賢而內自省也). Also, look at some saying about the moderated way, “To be "moderate" means that we keep our "Gladness, Anger, Sadness, Happiness" in check. And to be harmonious means that when we express those feelings, we keep them under restraint.” (喜怒哀樂之未發,謂之中;發而皆中節,謂之和). To relax myself, after I woke up and suddenly felt like want to listen to the song 爱的代价. Last but not least, enjoy the song.