Friday, January 15, 2010

Minggu Suai Kenal Pelajar January 2010

After 3 days and 3 nights I involved myself in this orientation with my new students, I feel really tired now. No enough sleep and have to make sure that everything is working in progress. For the first night of my moral lecture, it was started with Mr. Lim  with his talk on "Amalan Kebersihan dan Keselamatan di PKS". Followed by my motivation  slot which was "Di manakah kawanku?" Then, only after 10pm, I arrived at home. The next early morning, around 4am, I woke up and then ready for my new day. Malangnya hujan lebat oooo! The first morning lecture started with the counselor from PKS, Mr. Send  on his talk about the moral issues nowadays especially happened in our campus. My second presenter gave his talk about "Jangan Pandang Belakang" and I really unlike his way to conduct the talk. But at least he was there. Oklah...only after 40 minutes extra waiting for him to get out from the hall, I continued my session with the students on "Analisis Tahap Stress". The second early morning, it was my turn with the topic "Saya Bukan Tidak Berjaya". The third evening session of the moral lecture started with Mdm Tan on her topic about the communication. Lastly, came to the last topic from Mr. Philips, which is the only India lecturer I invited from this polytechnic.

For me, everyone has done their job well and I appreciate what they have done to make this event success. Thanks again on your hard work and I really happy that you all were there. Thank you also to Kak Viviana on your attention on my work to make me more effective. Thanks to all my new students and do welcome to this polytechnic. Hope you enjoy your studies here.