Saturday, January 2, 2010

Poor Services from Pizza Hut

The dinner at this evening really disappointed me because of the poor and stupid services provided by the Pizza Hut in Boulevard Kuching. The staff didn’t even know how to serve the customers and I don’t think they understand about the concept of customer services. Whey they came to get the order, no greeting and no welcoming words from the staff. The time we took the dinner, the staff was allowed to sweep the floor in the restaurant. Together with my friend, we kept waiting for our order. We were served the pizza and the Pepsi but they forgot already the breadstix. No excuse on this because they just left the order without any oral notice. When we asked, we were informed that the bread finished and they were making the new one and it took time. I believe that if I didn’t ask them about the breadstix, they will just keep quiet until we left the restaurant. Again, I asked the staff about the incomplete order. My god! Where is my seafood lagsana? The supervisor took my order but he just provided us the very poor services. At last, after the complaint, the dinner was free but sadly the supervisor didn’t even come and give apology on this situation. Do you think that I will recommend my friends and students to go to Pizza Hut anymore? You got my answer! Please and tolong tolonglah… now is 2010 and everyone is talking about the quality of services. Don’t they know?